Beantwoord: iPhone X silver 256

• kimpiersma

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten kimpiersma heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

heeft eerste post geplaatst
    1 Reacties
    Auteur

5 december 2017, 12:08

- Topic starter
    I ordered the iphone x silver in 256 the delivery time says immidiately available however when i called customer service they said four weeks. please can you confirm
    Gemarkeerd als antwoord: Hajar op 6 december 2017, 10:08
    Hi kimpiersma,

Its true that the iPhone X delivery takes more time. On this page you can find a timetable of our delivery period for the iPhone X. I checked the number that is connected to your account and i don't see a new order. Did you place a new order with a new number?

If I can be of any assistance please let me know! :)
    Bekijk origineel
  • Hajar

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten Hajar heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

T-Mobile Moderator
    8665 Reacties
    Allrounder

Allrounder

Netwerk Expert

Netwerk Expert

Samsung Expert

Samsung Expert

Apple Expert

Apple Expert

Sony Expert

Sony Expert

Antwoord

6 december 2017, 10:08

Hi kimpiersma,

Its true that the iPhone X delivery takes more time. On this page you can find a timetable of our delivery period for the iPhone X. I checked the number that is connected to your account and i don't see a new order. Did you place a new order with a new number?

If I can be of any assistance please let me know! :)
  • kimpiersma

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten kimpiersma heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

heeft eerste post geplaatst
    1 Reacties
    Auteur

6 december 2017, 11:29

Hello,

On this page for the delivery time it states that the iphone X silver 256 is availalbe immidiately which is why i ordered it. The order was done under a business account of my partner. I can send you the details. The email address is [deleted]...please let me know what other info you need to check the status.
    Thanks in advance.
  • David

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten David heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

T-Mobile Moderator
    11366 Reacties
    Allrounder

Allrounder

Netwerk Expert

Netwerk Expert

Samsung Expert

Samsung Expert

Apple Expert

Apple Expert

Sony Expert

Sony Expert

6 december 2017, 15:41

Hi Kim,

In order to check this order, we need a lot more info than an e-mail address. In a private message (click on my profile) send me the following information:
    Name of the business, phone number, full address and last 4 digits of the bank account. This way I can confirm I can give you further info on this order.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Reageer op dit bericht

Bezig met uploaden:
0%
Bladeren
Als de URL correct is, zal hier een voorbeeld verschijnen. Grote afbeeldingen duren soms iets langer voordat deze geladen zijn.
Afbeeldingen (0)
Video (0)
Emoticons
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)