Beantwoord: Called by private number for 4 months

• LoveGiant

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten LoveGiant heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

heeft eerste post geplaatst
    1 Reacties
    Auteur

17 augustus 2017, 13:05

- Topic starter
    Hey community,

Pretty sure some of you have had this problem, and might've been posted multiple times in the forums but I have not found a solution to it yet.

This has been happening to me for the past 4 months.
    I keep getting called by a PRIVATE number around 9am - 1pm, at least twice.
    And when I pick up, they just hang up. No voice, no creepy breathing, nothing.

And it's quite annoying since I work till the early morning, and wake up during the afternoon. So getting called a couple hours before I wake up by someone or something that doesn't even talk when I answer is quite annoying. Very grumpy in the mornings 'cause of it.

I already registered to "Bel-me-niet", but as far as I understand the numbers have to be numbers to be blocked.

My current temporary solution is to keep internet on but airplane mode on when I sleep. So I can still whatsapp, but won't get called by numbers. Although it's not the smartest solution in case I get calls during that time.

Hope someone has a solution for this incredibly frustrating problem. I'm really close to just throwing my phone out the window.
    Gemarkeerd als antwoord: Kaassausje op 17 augustus 2017, 20:42
    Hi LoveGiant, welcome to the T-Mobile community.

You can find more information about how to report the nuisance on this My T-Mobile page. You can report it by filling in the webform right underneath it. It's all in Dutch though, if you need any help translating it (or something else in the future), just ask. :)
    Bekijk origineel
  • Kaassausje

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten Kaassausje heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Klantexpert
    6034 Reacties
    Allrounder

Allrounder

Samsung Expert

Samsung Expert

Netwerk Expert

Netwerk Expert

Apple Expert

Apple Expert

Sony Expert

Sony Expert

Antwoord

17 augustus 2017, 20:42

Hi LoveGiant, welcome to the T-Mobile community.

You can find more information about how to report the nuisance on this My T-Mobile page. You can report it by filling in the webform right underneath it. It's all in Dutch though, if you need any help translating it (or something else in the future), just ask. :)
    Medeklant, geen medewerkster.
  • LoveGiant

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten LoveGiant heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

heeft eerste post geplaatst
    1 Reacties
    Auteur

22 augustus 2017, 21:52

How come this was marked as answered? The reports don't/didn't generate any sort of consequence to these callers as they're still doing it.
  • Hajar

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten Hajar heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

T-Mobile Moderator
    7889 Reacties
    Allrounder

Allrounder

Netwerk Expert

Netwerk Expert

Samsung Expert

Samsung Expert

Apple Expert

Apple Expert

Sony Expert

Sony Expert

24 augustus 2017, 11:14

Hi LoveGiant,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I can understand this is troublesome. However, the information Kaassausje has given you is correct. You need to file a complaint first and then T-Mobile will research the private callers. You do need to report it first via this page, otherwise we cannot help you. We can only research calls that you have answered. You will receive a written reply withing 15 days.

If you have any questions or if you need help with translation please let me know.

Reageer op dit bericht

Bezig met uploaden:
0%
Bladeren
Als de URL correct is, zal hier een voorbeeld verschijnen. Grote afbeeldingen duren soms iets langer voordat deze geladen zijn.
Afbeeldingen (0)
Video (0)
Emoticons
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)