Beantwoord: MB-verdeler with Go

• Alieno

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten Alieno heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

is een Top Poster
    6 Reacties
    Auteur

10 mei 2017, 19:12

- Topic starter
    Hi there, I have a subscription Go-Next and would like to apply for a 2nd simcard for my tablet to use the same bundle of 5 Gb per month I already have from my subscription. I understand that it should be possible with "MB-verdeler" but I am not able to do that.

Can you help?

Thanks!
    Gemarkeerd als antwoord: Issam op 11 mei 2017, 12:13
    Hello Alieno,

How are your experiences with the new T-Mobile Go rateplan? I hope you like all the new features.

It isn't possible to connect a MB-verdeler to your T-Mobile Go simcard. You can use data on your tablet by creating a personal hotspot with your phone. If your phone isn't always nearby, you can choose to start a contract for your tablet as well. More information is available on our website.

I hope that this answers your question. If you have any further questions, please let us know Alieno. We will gladly help you. :)
    Bekijk origineel
  • Issam

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten Issam heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

T-Mobile Moderator
    11718 Reacties
    Allrounder

Allrounder

Apple Expert

Apple Expert

Samsung Expert

Samsung Expert

Netwerk Expert

Netwerk Expert

Sony Expert

Sony Expert

Antwoord

11 mei 2017, 12:13

Hello Alieno,

How are your experiences with the new T-Mobile Go rateplan? I hope you like all the new features.

It isn't possible to connect a MB-verdeler to your T-Mobile Go simcard. You can use data on your tablet by creating a personal hotspot with your phone. If your phone isn't always nearby, you can choose to start a contract for your tablet as well. More information is available on our website.

I hope that this answers your question. If you have any further questions, please let us know Alieno. We will gladly help you. :)
  • Alieno

is een Top Poster
    6 Reacties
    Auteur

11 mei 2017, 13:06

Thanks for your reply Issam. I am pretty happy with the new subscription. Is there a reason why I cannot apply for MB-verdeler with my Go-Next where I have just 5 GB and not unlimited?
    I have recently switched from Stel Samen & Stel bij and don't want to make another subscription just for the tablet...
  • Thalina

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten Thalina heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Oud T-Mobile Moderator
    5258 Reacties
    Allrounder

Allrounder

Samsung Expert

Samsung Expert

Netwerk Expert

Netwerk Expert

Apple Expert

Apple Expert

12 mei 2017, 11:34

Hi Alieno,

Nice to hear you are satisfied with T-Mobile GO!

With the Go subscriptions, unlimited internet is available in the Netherlands and Europe. With the MB-verdeler it would be possible to use unlimited Internet in other mobile devices (such as wifi routers). Our network is ready for the future, but there is still the risk that other customers will experience slower internet because of the unlimited internet option. And we do not want that. Therefore we decided not to offer the MB-verdeler in combination with the Go subscriptions.

I understand you don't want to get a new subscription for you tablet. Is it possible to create a personal hotspot with your phone so you can use your data also on your tablet? This page explains how to set up a hotspot.

I hope this is a possibility! If I can help with something, please let us know.
  • Alieno

is een Top Poster
    6 Reacties
    Auteur

12 mei 2017, 13:13

Hi Thalina,

As I said I have a Go-Next subscription so I have 5 GB limit ALSO in the Netherlands, not all the "GO" subscription are unlimited. I would understand this MB-verdeler limit for the Go-Unlimited subscription but mine is limited to 5 GB so I don't see the point! If this is indeed like that, please pass my feedback to the appropriate department.
    Thanks
  • David

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten David heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

T-Mobile Moderator
    10999 Reacties
    Allrounder

Allrounder

Netwerk Expert

Netwerk Expert

Samsung Expert

Samsung Expert

Apple Expert

Apple Expert

Sony Expert

Sony Expert

13 mei 2017, 09:52

Hi Alieno,

Thanks for the feedback! I understand your situation and struggles with the absence of the MB-verdeler with the Go subscriptions. We will definitely take this in consideration, but I'm not foreseeing any changes in the nearby future. Hopefully you can manage without the divider! ;)

Reageer op dit bericht

Bezig met uploaden:
0%
Bladeren
Als de URL correct is, zal hier een voorbeeld verschijnen. Grote afbeeldingen duren soms iets langer voordat deze geladen zijn.
Afbeeldingen (0)
Video (0)
Emoticons
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)