Beantwoord: Crete data?

• erikawilliams

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten erikawilliams heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

is een nieuwe Poster
    3 Reacties
    Auteur

14 april 2018, 21:41

- Topic starter
    Hi, my friend and I are both t-mobile customers in the Netherlands, and we thought our plans included unlimited calls within the EU and that our data plans and texting would continue to work uninterrupted within the EU. However, since we landed in Crete 10 hours ago, we’ve had no data or cell service at all. Crete is a part of Greece and therefore should be included...please help?
    Gemarkeerd als antwoord: David op 15 april 2018, 10:48
    Hi Erikawilliams,

How nice to be in Greece right now, must be great weather! :D

It's true that you have a Go subscription, which is usable throughout the whole EU, which of course means Greece as well. In our systems nothing is blocked, so you should be able to call or use data abroad. Do you see a provider on your phone? In Greece you can use Cosmote, WIND and Vodafone as a provider. Are you able to switch manually to another provider?

Are your settings adjusted so your phones can be used abroad? Within the settings of your phone, you can adjust the possibilities, so roaming is allowed on your phone. Perhaps this has not been changed when you arrived in Greece.

Hopefully this will work and you'll get a working connection! Enjoy Greece! :)
    Bekijk origineel
  • David

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten David heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

T-Mobile Moderator
    12379 Reacties
    Allrounder

Allrounder

Netwerk Expert

Netwerk Expert

Samsung Expert

Samsung Expert

Apple Expert

Apple Expert

Sony Expert

Sony Expert

Antwoord

15 april 2018, 10:48

Hi Erikawilliams,

How nice to be in Greece right now, must be great weather! :D

It's true that you have a Go subscription, which is usable throughout the whole EU, which of course means Greece as well. In our systems nothing is blocked, so you should be able to call or use data abroad. Do you see a provider on your phone? In Greece you can use Cosmote, WIND and Vodafone as a provider. Are you able to switch manually to another provider?

Are your settings adjusted so your phones can be used abroad? Within the settings of your phone, you can adjust the possibilities, so roaming is allowed on your phone. Perhaps this has not been changed when you arrived in Greece.

Hopefully this will work and you'll get a working connection! Enjoy Greece! :)
  • erikawilliams

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten erikawilliams heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

is een nieuwe Poster
    3 Reacties
    Auteur

15 april 2018, 15:28

So if I allow roaming, I won’t get charged extra? It knows I can use data for free in Crete? I thought roaming was just outside of the EU?
  • David

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten David heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

T-Mobile Moderator
    12379 Reacties
    Allrounder

Allrounder

Netwerk Expert

Netwerk Expert

Samsung Expert

Samsung Expert

Apple Expert

Apple Expert

Sony Expert

Sony Expert

16 april 2018, 10:57

Indeed, Erika, you won't get charged extra, as you stay within your bundle. It definitely knows! ;) The roaming is for inside the EU, not outside. For instance, if you were to be close to the Turkish border, then you're outside of the EU and that could cost money. However, as Greece is part of the EU, you can use your bundle there as well. :)

Reageer op dit bericht

Bezig met uploaden:
0%
Bladeren
Als de URL correct is, zal hier een voorbeeld verschijnen. Grote afbeeldingen duren soms iets langer voordat deze geladen zijn.
Afbeeldingen (0)
Video (0)
Emoticons
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)