Beantwoord: How to terminate my contract

• John Ma

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten John Ma heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Debutant
    0 Reacties
    Auteur

10 augustus 2017, 22:44

- Topic starter
    My contract is due at the end of August. I want to terminate the contract since I am going back to China soon, however, the office staff told me to call the customer service. It's really hard to reach you via the phone, is that possible to do it online? I've tried for two days without no call reply.
    Gemarkeerd als antwoord: Muberra op 11 augustus 2017, 16:45
    Hi John,

That's a really good question!

I'm gonna help you with it. It is definitely possible to terminate your contract online with your My T-Mobile account. I have this special topic for you in which we explain how you can terminate your subscription online. I hope this information is sufficient for you.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask us. You are always welcome! :)
    Bekijk origineel
1 Reactie
  • Muberra

Je ziet hier hoeveel reputatiepunten Muberra heeft ontvangen van andere leden.

Oud T-Mobile Moderator
    1392 Reacties
    Allrounder

Allrounder

Samsung Expert

Samsung Expert

Antwoord

11 augustus 2017, 16:45

Hi John,

That's a really good question!

I'm gonna help you with it. It is definitely possible to terminate your contract online with your My T-Mobile account. I have this special topic for you in which we explain how you can terminate your subscription online. I hope this information is sufficient for you.

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask us. You are always welcome! :)

Reageer op dit bericht

Bezig met uploaden:
0%
Bladeren
Als de URL correct is, zal hier een voorbeeld verschijnen. Grote afbeeldingen duren soms iets langer voordat deze geladen zijn.
Afbeeldingen (0)
Video (0)
Emoticons
  • :D
  • :?
  • :cool:
  • :S
  • :(
  • :@
  • :$
  • :8
  • :)